Bhringraj – it’s special herbal Ayurvedic massage oil for the head. It fully nourishes the hair roots, and when it is rubbed in the bone joints it does nourish also the brain.
We live in the age of information and stress, when we have to remember, know many things. And there is left not so much time nor do we want to for taking care of our health. In the head we have a lot of thoughts, hurries, plans and we do attach to them. And the time is limited, so we do get tired, our memory fails, we get irritated, sleep and relationship decays. Very often we sport to less, we do not breath full chest, nor do we eat properly. Also we have bad habits. We do not know how nor want or have time to massage each other. Our hair gets damaged, grey or falls because of chemical shampoos or dyes, also from bad nutrition.
Shiro Abhyanga – head massage do:
- Activates the bloodstream in the brains, so it has better metabolism and nourishment. That means that with better metabolism not only brain receives more vitamins, oxygen and nutritients, but also can detox more easily;
- positive effect to the existing brain bloodstream disfunctions;
- heals migraine and other headaches;
- relaxes when there is chronic fatigue;
- lessens depression, stress, irritability;
- improves sleep and relaxation quality;
- improves eyesight;
- improves memory;
- helps the orientation;
- improves hair growth, because nourishes the hairroots and their bloodstream;
- stops the aging.
Shiro Abhyanga is fully complemented with Shidhara, Nasya Karma. Shiro Abhyanga is one of the Karna Poorna treatment parts.